This mirror features a large, weathered gray frame perfect for your rustic modern farmhouse living room. This distressed finish adds texture and a warm look to the mirror. With the large size and versatility of the mirror, it's perfect to serve as a centerpiece on a feature wall over a console table in your cottage chic entryway or to hang over a large vanity in your bathroom. You could even hang it vertically in a hall or bedroom to serve as a stylish and functional accent piece that lets you grab a quick look before you head out for the day.
Height: 38 inches
•Width: 28 inches
•Length: 1.75 inches
•Weight: 23.4 pounds
- Rustic Coastal: The Distressed Gray Wood Frame Of This Large Rectangular Wall Mirror Boarders Calm, Cool Coastal Style And Casual Rustic Design. Equally At Home In A Nautical Themed Living Room Or A Modern Farmhouse Master Bedroom, This Solid Wood Framed Mirror Helps Boost Natural Lighting While Lending Casual Transitional Style.
- Dimensions: 38 Inch Height, 28 Inch Width, 1.75 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Horizontally Or Vertically With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||2 in. x 28 in. x 38 in.
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.