This rustic industrial mirror is a perfect example of mixed material style. Surrounding the rectangular mirror is a frame comprised of galvanized metal and a distressed wood finish, adding a bold industrial vibe to your living space. Vertically or horizontally, this mirror will be right at home over a rustic-inspired vanity or on an accent wall in your living room with a particularly industrial décor spread through the space.
Height: 40 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 20.1 pounds
- Rugged Distressed Metal Frame: Distressed Metal In A Galvanized Finish Forms The Rustic Frame Of This Industrial Farmhouse Inspired Rectangular Wall Mirror.
- Dimensions: 40 Inch Height, 30 Inch Width, 2 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Vertically Or Horizontally With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Amplify Natural Light: Mirrors Help Reflect Natural Lighting From Your Windows And Entryways Into Your Home, Brightening Up An Otherwise Darker Space; Perfect For Entryways, Living Rooms, And Dining Rooms
||Galvanized and Distressed Wood
||2 in. x 30 in. x 40 in.
||Fir & Steel
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.