Rustic country living meets industrial chic with this galvanized metal framed mirror. The oval frame shows graceful aging and a distressed finish for an artfully weathered look that contrasts with the polished silver mirror. Bring natural lighting into your cottage chic entryway by easily hanging this mirror above a console table - with the attached keyhole hangers, you can hang this mirror horizontally or vertically to suite your needs, whether you hang in your industrial modern bedroom, your rustic dining room or even in your cottage style bathroom above your sink.
Height: 37 inches
•Width: 27 inches
•Length: 4 inches
•Weight: 12.6 pounds
- Rustic Casual Frame: The Thin Frame Of This Oval Wall Mirror Has A Galvanized Metal Finish, Complementing Your Rustic, Industrial, Or Farmhouse Home Décor. Ideal For Any Living Room, Entryway, Or Master Bathroom.
- Dimensions: 37 Inch Height, 27 Inch Width, 4 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang Keyhole Brackets: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Vertically Or Horizontally With The Preinstalled Keyhole Brackets
- Amplify Natural Light: Mirrors Help Reflect Natural Lighting From Your Windows And Entryways Into Your Home, Brightening Up An Otherwise Darker Space; Perfect For Entryways, Living Rooms, And Dining Rooms
||4 in. x 27 in. x 37 in.
||Steel & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.