Edgy urban industrial, or charmingly rustic" The galvanized frame for this geometric wall mirror mimics the look of corrugated metal without the heavy weight, creating dynamic highlights and lowlights with a rippled effect reminiscent of a farmhouse tin roof. The textured frame is perfect for rustic décor, yet elegant enough for a modern urban loft with its geometric design and clean aesthetic. Easily hang this beveled silver mirror above your lightly weathered console tables to brighten up your modern farmhouse entryway.
Height: 34 inches
•Width: 34 inches
•Length: 0.81 inches
•Weight: 14.04 pounds
- Rustic Geometric Frame: Rustic And Rugged Galvanized Finish Meets Contemporary Geometric Design Profiles To Form This Lightweight Wall Mirror That'S Perfect For Your Industrial Entryway Or Your Farmhouse Master Bathroom.
- Dimensions: 34 Inch Diameter, 0.83 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Recycled Materials: The Stylish Frame Of This Mirror Is Made Of Over 90% Recycled Packaging And Other Materials, Perfect For Your Environmentally-Conscious Lifestyle.
||1 in. x 34 in. x 34 in.
||Polystyrene & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.