Rustic design doesn t have to look old and run down - this rustically elegant wall mirror has a modern geometric design with a homey slate appearance. Open up your entry way with this large beveled silver mirror accentuated by soft earth-tones and a bold antique brown finish. While it has all the appearance of natural green slate, this mirror is constructed of durable, lightweight materials so you can confidently hang your new mirror with ease. Perfect for transitional spaces, the unique dual-finish frame brings the organic beauty of nature indoors in an easy-to-hang accent mirror.
Height: 34 inches
•Width: 34 inches
•Length: 0.81 inches
•Weight: 14.03 pounds
- Natural Slate Frame: This Natural Modern Wonder Adds A Touch Of Organic Charm To Your Rustic Geometric Home Décor. Constructed Of Genuine Natural Green Slate Without Adding Unnecessary Weight, This Wall Mirror Is Easy To Hang And Beautifully Complements The Aged Co
- Dimensions: 34 Inch Diameter, 0.83 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Recycled Materials: The Stylish Frame Of This Mirror Is Made Of Over 90% Recycled Packaging And Other Materials, Perfect For Your Environmentally-Conscious Lifestyle.
||Slate and Antique Brown
||1 in. x 34 in. x 34 in.
||Polystyrene & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.