An industrial farmhouse inspired frame transforms this tall, rectangular wall mirror into a striking piece of wall art perfectly suited for living spaces adorned with modern farmhouse furnishings. The inclusion of chicken wire mesh not only delivers overtones of rustic style but also allows for a more open and airy visual display by allowing the supporting wall to peek through the intricately woven metal pattern. This easy-to-hang large wall mirror has a multitude of practical applications - complement a farmhouse table by adding just the right touch of rustic flair to your dining room or spruce up an eclectically themed bathroom courtesy of this mixed material weathered brown frame mirror.
Height: 66 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 1 inches
•Weight: 32.45 pounds
- Rustic Chicken Wire Frame: Wonderfully Weathered, This Mirror Combines Rustic Farmhouse Sensibilities With Modern Charm. The Rectangular Frame Has The Appearance Of Chicken Wire, Finished In A Lightly Distressed Brown Paint That Complements Your Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 66 Inch Height, 30 Inch Width, 1 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||1 in. x 30 in. x 66 in.
||Metal & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.