The perfect blend between classic and contemporary, this retro-inspired geometric wall mirror has a luxurious, golden finish that glimmers with the delicately subtle diamond pattern that lines the frame. This beveled wall mirror helps amplify the natural lighting in your guest bathroom or entryway, while the large, quality silver-backed mirror surface accurately reflects your profile, allowing you to easily adjust your hair and makeup. This shimmering accent is lightweight and easy to hang horizontally or vertically to suite your needs - above your entryway table, pedestal sink, dresser, fireplace, or master bathroom vanity.
Height: 29.5 inches
•Width: 23.5 inches
•Length: 0.625 inches
•Weight: 9.43 pounds
- Geometric Diamond Patterned Frame: With A Hint Of Classic Retro Design, This Contemporary Geometric Rectangular Wall Mirror Features An Embossed Diamond Pattern Along The Frame. A Bright Metallic Gold Finish Expertly Complements Your Existing Home Décor For A Rich And Luxurious Look Above Your Entryway Tables, Pedestal Sink, Or Fireplace.
- Dimensions: 29.5 Inch Height, 23.5 Inch Width, 0.625 Inch Ext; 9.43 Lbs
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous 1 Inch Bevel; Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Horizontally Or Vertically With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||1 in. x 24 in. x 30 in.
||Polystyrene & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.