This traditional, posh rectangular wall mirror creates an eye-catching addition to your space. The frame of this mirror comes in a stunning antique mirrorred finish with champagne detailing that brings a touch of elegance directly into your space. With its sizeable footprint, this mirror would be perfect as an accent piece in your living room. Use it to bring a sense of depth to a smaller space or just for an aesthetic touch of luxe style.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 16.72 pounds
- Classically Glam: Traditional Vintage Style Merges With Glam Luxe For A Look That'S Endlessly Posh For Your Master Bedroom. This Rectangular Wall Mirror Features An Aged Mirrorred Frame That'S Accented By A Rich Champagne Finish - Perfect For Adding Just The Right Amount Of Luxe Style To Your Living Room, Entryway And More.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Height, 24 Inch Width, 1.5 Inch Ext; 16.72 Lbs
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your Lightweight Mirror Vertically Or Horizontally With 4 Pre-Mounted D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Antique Gray with Champagne Edging
||2 in. x 24 in. x 30 in.
||Wood & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.