Transform your outdoor living space into a fertile oasis by accentuating your favorite plants and outdoor décor with this set of two contemporary white textured planters. Each planter, composed of light-weight, durable, UV and frost resistant material finished in Dover White, provides an excellent foundation for any plant to thrive. To use planters outside, simply drill the raised bottom where indicated and insert the detachable drainage plug to fully control the soil conditions. This set comes with two matching planters, perfect for adding a symmetrical accent to entryways, walkways, pool decks and outdoor landscaping.
Height: 17.38 inches
•Width: 16.75 inches
•Length: 16.75 inches
•Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Rustic stone-like texture: the rough, hewn texture of this planter set makes it look as if it was hand-carved from light colored stone to fit in with your natural modern outdoor home décor.
- Dimensions: 17.38 inch height, 16.75 inch diameter
- Set of two planters: each set comes with two identical planters, perfect for flanking a doorway, lining a backyard deck, or simply creating a cohesive look both indoors and outdoors
- Durable stone composite: planters are constructed from a durable stone composite that's lightweight, yet tough to withstand harsh weather, scratching, fading, and chipping over time
- Indoor/outdoor use: wish to use your planters outdoors" these planters have drainage holes pre-marked on the bottom so you know where to drill your drainage holes. the raised bottom and detachable drainage plug gives you additional options to control your soil conditions.
||17.38 Inch Height, 16.75 Inch Length, 16.75 Inch Diameter
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.