This no-nonsense, back to basics design is anything but boring - we've elevated this transitional end table with a quality satin bronze finish and crystal clear tempered glass panel. Use this metallic accent table to hold your cup of coffee, display photo frames or small knick knacks, or support a small accent lamp - This small, lightweight table is perfect for small-space living and can serve as a nightstand, end table, or plant stand.
Height: 24 inches
•Width: 19.875 inches
•Length: 19.875 inches
•Weight: 11.8 pounds
- Mixed Material Accent Table: A Round Tempered Glass Table Top Is Supported By A Satin Bronze-Finished Frame For A Minimalist, Mixed Material Look In Your Contemporary Living Room. Use As A Plant Stand, End Table, Nightstand, Or Accent Table.
- Dimensions: 24 Inch Height, 19.875 Inch Diameter
- Generous Table Surface: The Round Tempered Glass Surface Of The Accent Table Is Perfect For Displaying Souvenirs, Knick-Knacks, And Picture Frames.
- Tempered Glass: A Round Tempered Glass Table Top Is Durable And Easy To Clean
- Felt Feet Floor Protectors: Bases Come With Scratch-Protectors, Ensuring That Your Accent Tables Won'T Scratch Or Chip Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Or Veneer Flooring
||Satin Bronze with Clear Tempered Glass
||20 in. x 20 in. x 24 in.
||Glass & Metal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.