Casual, coastal style with a light and airy natural spin, this round wall clock brings plenty of beachy charm to your seaside bungalow. The round, porthole-like frame is finished in a lightly weathered white, adding distressed character to your carefully curated coastal collection. The clock face, made of naturally finished wood planks, contrasts with the white frame and black printed numbers to add a touch of organic detail. The silent clock mechanism and large, easy-to-read numbers makes this wall clock perfect for any home office, living room, kitchen or dining room, ensuring that you can always keep track of time free from any distracting ticking sounds.
Height: 24 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 2.5 inches
•Weight: 8.1 pounds
- Casual Wall Clocks: The Rustic Big Wall Clock With A Distressed White Finish And A Nautical Porthole, Complements Your Casual Living Room And Adds A Coastal Touch To Your Decor
- Protective Glass Cover: This Rustic Clock Is Made With An Ultra-Refined, Crystal-Clear Tempered Glass That Seals Away Dust And Debris And Protects The Clock; View The Large, Easy-To-Read Numbers On The Decorative Wall Clock Effortlessly
- Dimensions: This Large Wall Clock Is 24 Inches In Diameter With A 2.5-Inch Depth
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Hang With Built-In Keyhole Brackets, Mount To A Hook Or Nail To Finish Setting Up Your New Wall Clock Oversized
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||3 in. x 24 in. x 24 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.