Classic wall clock design gets a rustic upgrade with a touch of galvanized metal. The oval frame shows graceful aging and a distressed finish for an artfully weathered look that contrasts with the clock face within the tempered glass, adding a subtle industrial feel, creating a versatile look perfect for any modern farmhouse, urban industrial, or country cottage chic home. The silent clock mechanism allows you to focus throughout the day, while still allowing you to keep track of time thanks to the large, easy-to-read roman numerals. Easily hang this rustic wall clock in your kitchen, home office, dining room or living room for a touch of country industrial charm.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 4.38 inches
•Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Casual Wall Clock: The Rustic Big Wall Clock With A Round Frame Of Galvanized, Aged Metal; Easy-To-Read Black Numerals; And Metal Clock Hands Complements Your Casual Living Room And Adds A Vintage Touch To Your Décor
- Protective Glass Cover: This Rustic Clock Is Made With An Ultra-Refined, Crystal-Clear Tempered Glass That Seals Away Dust And Debris And Protects The Clock; View The Large, Easy-To-Read Numbers On The Decorative Wall Clock Effortlessly
- Dimensions: This Large Wall Clock Is 30 Inches In Diameter With A 4-Inch Extension; Requires 1 Aa Battery
- Easy Installation: Easy To Hang With Built-In Keyhole Brackets; Mount To A Hook Or Nail To Finish Setting Up Your New Wall Clock
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||4 in. x 30 in. x 30 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.