Who knew chicken wire could be so elegant" This round wall clock has a chicken wire frame finished in a lightly distressed weathered brown finish for a light, airy look that packs tons of rustic charm. Perfect for a wide variety of spaces from an urban industrial loft-style living room to a country cottage chic kitchen, this wall clock has a silent mechanism to free you from any distracting ticking while the large, easy-to-read roman numerals allow you to keep track of time.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 6.82 pounds
- Rustic Chicken Wire Frame: Bring Down-Home Country Cottage Charm To Your Modern Farmhouse. The Unique Chicken-Wire Frame With A Weathered Brown Finish Adds Rustic Style To Your Home Office, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room And Hallways.
- Large Roman Numerals; Large, Easy-To-Read Roman Numerals Contrast Against The White Clockface, Matching The Same Matte Black As The Styled Metal Hands.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Diameter, 2 Inch Ext; Requires 1-Aa Battery
- Easy To Hang: This Large Lightweight Clock Is Easy To Hang With Built In Keyhole Brackets; Simply Mount To A Hook Or Nail To Add A Bold Pop Of Style To Your Dining Room, Living Room, Home Office Or Kitchen
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||2 in. x 30 in. x 30 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.