Tied up with farmhouse design" This wall clock features lengths of natural rope encircling a round clock face, adding rustic flair to your home kitchen. Imagine the design possibilities: use the natural rope to accent a coastal living room, a modern farmhouse kitchen, or a trendy natural modern bedroom. The silent clock mechanism eliminates any annoying ticking sounds, so you can concentrate on reading (or late-night binge-watching) without distractions. The large, easy-to-read roman numerals ensure that you ll always be able to quickly and easily keep track of time, even from across the room.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 7.9 pounds
- Twists Of Rope: Lengths Of Rope Twist Around And Around The Lightly Weathered White Clock Face Of This Large Wall Clock, Forming A Thick Frame That Matches With A Wide Variety Of Home Décor. Pair With Soft Blues And Whites For A Nautical Themed Kitchen, Or Use The Organic Color Of The Rope To Accentuate A Natural Modern Living Space. Perfect For Your Mixed Material Farmhouse Home Office, This Wall Clock Brings Plenty Of Rustic Charm To Your Carefully Designed Home.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Diameter, 2 Inch Ext; Requires 1-Aa Battery
- Large Roman Numerals: Easy To Read From A Distance, This Wall Clock Features A White Face And Black Roman Numerals For Quick And Easy Viewing
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Wall Clock With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||2 in. x 30 in. x 30 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.