Natural modern meets casual farmhouse décor with the natural cork and galvanized steel in this round wall clock. Equally suited in a light and airy modern loft surrounded by greenery or a cozy mixed textile farmhouse living room, this round wall clock s mixed material look adds a touch of rustic organic style. Use the pre-installed brackets to easily hang your new wall clock in home offices, bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms and more.
Height: 27 inches
•Width: 27 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 6.93 pounds
- Natural Modern Meets Farmhouse: The Organic, Natural Beauty Of Real Cork And A Cottage Chic Galvanized Steel Finish Frame Gives A Modern Farmhouse Look To Your Home Décor. This Round Wall Clock Complements Light And Airy Natural Modern Living Rooms, Bedrooms And More, While The Rustic Galvanized Look Will Give Down Home Country Charm To Any Farmhouse Entryway. Easily Hang This Clock In Your Home Office, Kitchen, Dining Room Or Living Room For A Touch Of Organic Style.
- Dimensions: 27 Inch Diameter, 1.75 Inch Ext
- Real Organic Cork: Genuine Cork-Covered Frame Adds A Natural Touch To Your Home Décor That S Perfect For Farmhouse, Natural Modern, Cottage Chic, Or Contemporary Design
- Easy To Hang: This Large Lightweight Clock Is Easy To Hang With Built In Brackets; Simply Mount To A Hook Or Nail To Add A Bold Pop Of Style To Your Dining Room, Living Room, Home Office Or Kitchen
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||Galvanized and Cork
||2 in. x 27 in. x 27 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.