Get the live-edge, natural look in your modern home with this rustic console table. Perfectly sized with a long 42 inch surface, place this table behind your sofa to display your photos, souvenirs and home accents with pride on the natural solid fir tree wood table top. This table has a live edge look with rustic edging that contrasts with the weathered iron finished metal frame - perfect for achieving a mixed material style. Place this table in your entry way under a wall mirror for a convenient place for your wallet and keys, or place in a home office to use as an additional work space. Tools and hardware are included in the box for a quick and easy assembly.
Height: 32 inches
•Width: 15.75 inches
•Length: 41.25 inches
•Weight: 22 pounds
- Rustic Lodge Living: Bring The Rugged Beauty Of The Mountainside To Your Home With This Rustic Solid Wood Console Table. Naturally Finished With A Live-Edge Look, This Simple, Yet Elegant Console Table Features A Mixed Material Construction With A Contrasting Black Iron Base. Place This Console Table In Your Casual, Lodge, Natural Modern, Or Cottage Chic Living Room.
- Dimensions: 32 Inch Height, 41.25 Inch Width, 15.75 Inch Ext
- Generous Table Surface: The Wide Surface Of The Console Table Is Perfect For Displaying Souvenirs, Knick-Knacks, And Picture Frames. This Accent Table Is Also Equally Well-Suited For Use As A Tv Stand, Laptop Desk, Media Console Table, Or Additional Workspace In A Small Kitchen.
- Floor Protectors: Bases Come With Scratch-Protectors, Ensuring That Your Accent Tables Won T Scratch Or Chip Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Or Veneer Flooring
- Tools Included: Easy Assembly With Tools, Hardware, And Clear Step-By-Step Instructions Included In The Box.
||Iron Frame with Natural Wood Table Top
||41 in. x 16 in. x 32 in.
||Wood & Metal
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.