A hefty dose of country charm gives this wall clock a down home industrial vibe in your rustic urban loft. Made of galvanized metal, this wall clock looks as if it was once telling time in a vintage farmhouse kitchen. While the minutes and hours tick away, you won't hear any annoying ticking from the high-quality mechanism - the clock hands move silently so you can work free of distractions while still keeping tabs on time with the large, easy-to-read numbers. Perfect for any modern farmhouse, cottage chic, or urban industrial living space, this wall clock will add the finishing touch to your living room, kitchen, or home office space.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 2.5 inches
•Weight: 5.36 pounds
- Galvanized Metal Clock: Made Of Galvanized Metal For A Vintage-Industrial Look, This Rustic Wall Clock Features Simplistic Black Large Numbers That Stand Out Against The Shimmering Metal. Easily Mount This Lightweight Wall Clock In Your Kitchen, Home Office, Living Room, Or Dining Room To Add Functional Style.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Diameter, 2.5 Inch Ext; Requires 1-Aa Battery
- Easy To Hang: This Large Lightweight Clock Is Easy To Hang With A Built-In Keyhole Bracket; Simply Mount To A Hook Or Nail To Add A Bold Pop Of Style To Your Dining Room, Living Room, Home Office Or Kitchen
- Large Numerals: The Metal Clock Face And Lightly Stylized Numbers Add Modern Farmhouse Charm To Your Urban Loft-Style Home
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||3 in. x 30 in. x 30 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.