A little bit of urban loft style and a heavy dose of vintage coastal charm combine to form this stylish copper pendant. Inspired by nautical lanterns, this pendant light is a beautiful addition to any kitchen, subtly complementing sink fixtures and cabinet hardware with its warm copper finish. Metal shade and details make this an excellent source of downlighting for your industrial counter height bar or mid-century modern entryway.
Height: 13 inches
•Width: 15.5 inches
•Length: 15.5 inches
•Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Vintage lantern design: inspired by nautical lanterns sailors use out at sea, this pendant will infuse plenty of coastal style into your space. bright copper finish and metal shade makes this piece similarly suitable for industrial modern spaces.
- Bright breakfast nook: excellent downlighting makes this piece perfect for illuminating your breakfast nook or counter height bar
- Dimensions: 12 inch height, 16 inch diameter, 120 inch cord, requires 1-150 watt bulb or led equivalent
- Vaulted ceiling compatible: suspend this pendant from your high ceilings - 120 inches of cord are included so you can hang your pendant from any height
- Lighting profile: the copper metal shade shines and directs light downwards for excellent down lighting perfect for your entryway or small space dining room.
||16 in. x 16 in. x 13 in.
||15.5in Copper Outside and White Inside Shade
||20 in. - 79 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.