Rustic meets contemporary with this natural modern wall lantern. Use this expertly crafted wall lantern as an outdoor sconce, perfect for welcoming guests to your humble abode with its warm, atmospheric glow emitting from the light amber glass shade. The genuine natural green slate backplate complements the copper hardware and geometric form for a charmingly contemporary look beside your front door. Built to last, this UL listed lantern is designed to withstand harsh wind, rain and sun to stay just as vibrant and beautiful years after you first install it. Perfect for any natural modern, contemporary, geometric, Southwestern desert style or transitional home, this lantern will bring bright illumination and a touch of organic style for years to come.
Height: 16 inches
•Width: 7 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Natural Slate: Natural Slate Backplate Brings An Organic Touch To The Geometric Form Of The Lamp. While Colors Are Consistent Across All Pieces, No Two Are Exactly Alike, Ensuring That You Have A Unique Work Of Art Lighting Your Outdoor Spaces. The Natural Slate Juxtaposed With The Contemporary Form Of The Lantern Creates A Sense Of Zen And Peace, Perfect For Creating A Rustic, Natural Modern, Contemporary, Or Modern Backyard Retreat.
- Dimensions: 16 Inch Height, 7 Inch Width, 10 Inch Extension, 6 Inch Width Glass Shade, Requires 1-100-Watt Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Amber Color Of The Glass Shade Creates A Warm, Gently Diffused Light For Your Doorways.
- Bulb Shields: Our Ul Listed Lanterns Have A Light Amber Glass Bulb Shield To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Natural Slate with Copper
||10 in. x 7 in. x 16 in.
||Slate & Glass
||6in Light Amber Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.