Welcome your guests to your tranquil home with this contemporary zen wall lantern. Real natural green slate teams up with clean-lined copper finished accents and energy-efficient LEDs to create a calming glow for your entryway. This innovative lantern is dark sky friendly, reducing light pollution and minimizing harmful blue light to create a smarter way to illuminate your home. Perfect for contemporary, natural modern or rustic design, this lantern provides the perfect finishing touch for your transitional space.
Height: 15 inches
•Width: 6.5 inches
•Length: 5 inches
•Weight: 6.05 pounds
- Contemporary Zen: The Natural Textures And Colors Contrast With The Clean Lines Of The Copper Finished Accents, Creating A Contemporary Zen Look. Genuine Natural Green Slate Has Swirling Patterns Of Earth Tones, Making Each Piece Of Slate Its Own Unique Work Of Art. Perfect For Natural Modern, Contemporary And Transitional Design, This Lantern'S Light Organic Touch Will Bring A Sense Of Peace And Tranquility To Your Entryway.
- Dimensions: 15 Inch Height, 6 Inch Width, 5 Inch Extension, 7 Watt Led Bulb Included
- Lighting Profile: The Bright Led Light Provides A Soft Ambient Glow From Behind The Copper Finished Shades
- Dark Sky Friendly: Minimize Harmful Blue Light And Light Pollution With This Dark-Sky Friendly Lantern. This Lantern Uses A Concealed Bulb And Warm-Toned Lighting To Keep Nighttime Skies Dark With Reduced Glare And Skyglow While Fully Illuminating Your Entryway With A Welcoming Soft Glow - Great For Lighting Beachside Homes Without Disturbing Sea Turtles And Other Wildlife.
- Natural Green Slate: Real Natural Green Slate Provides Unique Patterns Of Soft Green And Brown Earth Tones While Keeping The Colors Consistent Across All Pieces
||Natural Slate with Copper
||5 in. x 7 in. x 15 in.
||Aluminum & Slate
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.