Winding whimsical branches and a warm, atmospheric presence define this organically-inspired chandelier. Each light features an amber iridescent glass shade entwined in a nest of branch-like accents finished in a rich oil-rubbed bronze. Perfect for use as a bold rustic accent in a lodge-style mountain cabin, this natural modern masterpiece adds plenty of country charm to your modern farmhouse vaulted entryways and sloped ceiling dining rooms and will fill the area with a warm, atmospheric glow.
Height: 26 inches
•Width: 28 inches
•Length: 28 inches
•Weight: 16 pounds
- Rustic Elements: Rustic Branch Details Are The Hallmark Staple Of This Collection, Winding Around The Amber Iridescent Glass Shades. A Rich, Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Complements The Light Amber Color Of The Glass Shades For A Warm, Yet Elegant Look In Your Dining Rooms And Entryways. Perfect For Lodge, Rustic, Eclectic And Natural Modern Décor, This Whimsical Chandelier Adds A Touch Of Organic Style To Your Country Cabin Retreat.
- Dimensions: 26-Inch Height, 28-Inch Diameter, 6-Inch Diameter Amber Glass Shades, Requires 6-Medium Base 100-Watt Max Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Amber Iridescent Glass Shades Diffuse The Bright Light To Create A Warm Area-Filling Glow
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chains Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||28 in. x 28 in. x 26 in.
||Steel & Glass
||6in Amber Iridescent Scavo Glass Shade
||34 in. - 102 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.