With this coastal post lantern, you could practically smell the salty air of coastal waters from the comfort of your own home. No matter how far you live from the beach, bring a touch of classic coastal design to your backyard deck and pretend you're whisked away to your own private shoreside cottage. The antique gilded copper metal cage lends a classic feel to the lantern, while the clear ribbed glass shade adds an interesting accent without obstructing the bright light. Perfect for patios, decks, backyards, porches and more, this post lantern provides plenty of illumination to light up your entrance to your beachside bungalow.
Height: 18 inches
•Width: 8 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 18 Inch Height, 8 Inch Diameter; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Ribbed Glass Shade: Our Ul Listed Fixture Has A Clear Ribbed Glass Shade To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
- Casually Coastal: Effortlessly Nautical With Its Industrial Antique Gilded Copper Finish And Lantern-Like Clear Ribbed Glass Shade, This Fixture Infuses Plenty Of Coastal Charm Into Your Outdoor Living Space. The Caged Appearance Of This Fixture Makes It Look Like Its Just Like A Vintage Sailor'S Lantern, And When Used With An Edison Bulb, It Will Fill Your Beach Cottage Porch With Plenty Of Nautical Style. Perfect For Use With Any Coastal, Cape Cod, Nautical, Industrial, Or Vintage Outdoor Space.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Blackened Gilded Copper
||8 in. x 8 in. x 18 in.
||Steel & Glass
||5in Clear Shade
|Number of Lights
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.