Welcome your guests home with the warm light gently emitting from this coastal hanging lantern. Inspired by the vintage lanterns sailors once used, this lantern casts a warm glow in your patio with its clear seeded glass shade and nautical appearance. Although its design looks as if it was plucked from an old ship, this hanging light also complements vintage industrial themes when used with an Edison bulb for vintage flair. Suspend this hanging lantern over your outdoor living room furniture in your patio to showcase your antique coastal sense of style.
Height: 16 inches
•Width: 10 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 5.94 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 16 Inch Height, 10 Inch Diameter, 8 Inch Diameter Glass Shade; Requires 1-100 Watt Max Bulb Or Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Vintage Lantern Body: The Vintage Black Cage Around The Seeded Glass Sphere Gives This Hanging Light An Antique Lantern Appearance. This Traditional Lantern Look Makes This Piece The Perfect Coastal Accent When Placed On Either Side Of Your Entryway Or When Installed In Your Hallway. Also Well Suited For Nautical, Cape Cod, Traditional, Or British Colonial Décor Styles.
- Lighting Profile: Clear Seeded Glass Allows Light To Fill The Area, Creating A Centralized Glow. Use An Edison Bulb For A Warm Vintage Feel.
||10 in. x 10 in. x 16 in.
||Steel & Glass
||5in Seedy Glass Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.