Welcome your guests home with the warm light gently emitting from this coastal post lantern. Inspired by the vintage lanterns sailors once used, this lantern casts a warm glow from your front gate with its clear seeded glass shade and nautical appearance. Although its design looks as if it was plucked from an old ship, this wall lantern also complements vintage industrial themes when used with an Edison bulb for vintage flair. Perfect for patios, decks, backyards, porches and more, this post lantern provides plenty of illumination to light up your entrance to your seaside cottage.
Height: 23.5 inches
•Width: 14.75 inches
•Length: 14.75 inches
•Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 24 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, 12 Inch Diameter Glass Shade; Requires 1-100 Watt Max Bulb Or Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Vintage Lantern Body: The Vintage Black Cage Around The Seeded Glass Sphere Gives This Post Light An Antique Lantern Appearance. This Traditional Lantern Look Makes This Piece The Perfect Coastal Accent When Placed On Either Side Of Your Entryway Or When Installed In Your Hallway. Also Well Suited For Nautical, Cape Cod, Traditional, Or British Colonial Décor Styles.
- Lighting Profile: Clear Seeded Glass Allows Light To Fill The Area, Creating A Centralized Glow. Use An Edison Bulb For A Warm Vintage Feel.
||15 in. x 15 in. x 24 in.
||Steel & Glass
||12in Seedy Shade
|Number of Lights
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.