A simple look for simple living: this transitional 3 light pendant strikes the perfect balance between contemporary and casual without sacrificing style. With its clean and crisp lines and brushed steel accents, this drum pendant feels right at home in a wide variety of environments from a clean, white kitchen to a cozy farmhouse dining room. Place the pendant wherever you need a fresh, bright accent - it's metallic shade and brushed steel sphere accents will glisten in the bright glow of the 3 lights.
Height: 20.375 inches
•Width: 22 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 7 pounds
- Simple living: clean and crisp design adds a simple, modern flair to create an engaging atmosphere fitting for a wide variety of areas from living rooms, hallways, foyers and more. clean lines and brushed steel hardware goes perfectly with a wide variety of styles from a modern kitchen to a farmhouse dining area. 3-light pendant strikes a perfect balance between contemporary and casual, the oversized, modernly-inspired silver drum shade looks right at home with cottage chic décor while the glistening steel hardware and spherical accents lend a more modern feel.
- Dimensions: 21 inch height, 22 inch diameter drum shade, 3 medium base sockets require up to 100 watt or equivalent led bulb, hardwired
- Lighting profile: drum-shaped shade casts downward directed light while the light silver fabric evenly creates soft, room-filling illumination
- 3 light pendant: 3 separate lights illuminate your entire area while the silver drum shade evenly diffuses the light without allowing harsh light to escape from the 3-light cluster.
- Vaulted ceiling compatible: adjustable height chain make this fixture both vaulted ceiling and sloped ceiling compatible; perfect for your high vaulted entryways or sloped ceiling dining rooms
||22 in. x 22 in. x 20 in.
||22.25in Silver Metallic Fabric Shade
||28 in. - 95 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.