Your bathroom is the one place you should be able to relax and unwind with alone time. Turn it into your own spa retreat with the Riley Collection. Available as a one light, three light and four light fixture, the Riley has a wide variety of products to fit your space. The calming opal glass shades cast a gentle, yet bright light perfect for getting your day started bright and early.
Height: 7.5 inches
•Width: 32.75 inches
•Length: 7.25 inches
•Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Simple Charm: The Charm Of The Riley 3 Light Vanity Is In Its Simplicity. The Three Opal Glass Shades And Classic Form Is Accented By A Chrome Finish For A Modern Take On Simple Design.
- Spa Retreat: Create Your Perfect Spa Retreat In The Comfort Of Your Own Home - Install The Riley Vanity Light Above Your Dark Colored Counter Tops In Your Light Blue Or White Bathroom For A Light, Airy Feel That Will Bring A Sense Of Calm And Peace.
- Dimensions: 8 Inch Height, 33 Inch Width, 7 Inch Extension; 6 Inch Diameter Shades; Requires 4-100 Watt Max Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Dazzling Chrome: The Light From The White Opal Glass Shades Glimmers Off The Highly Polished Chrome Finish For A Hint Of Contemporary Style For Your Vanity.
- Lighting Profile: Three Lighting Sources Illuminate Your Bathroom Counter Tops With A Brightly Diffused Glow Courtesy Of The Opal Glass Shades.
||7 in. x 33 in. x 8 in.
||5.5in Opal Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.