Get ready for your close-up - use the bright white lights of this modern 6-Light Vanity to kickstart your morning routine in your contemporary bathroom. With 6 frosted white glass shades diffusing harsh light and your option of a lustrous, brushed steel finish or dazzling chrome, this vanity light provides bright, spa-like ambiance perfect for applying makeup, shaving, or perfectly styling your hair. The 52-inch vanity is suitable for longer mirrors commonly found in master bathrooms, so you and your loved one can save time and frustration and get ready together.
Height: 6.75 inches
•Width: 52 inches
•Length: 8.5 inches
•Weight: 11.18 pounds
- Mount Up Or Down: Perfect For Longer Mirrors Found In Master Bathrooms, Pair The Lustrous Brushed Steel Finish With Black Countertops For A Bold Effect Or With A Lighter Color Scheme For A Spa-Like Retreat. Mount Upwards To Create An Ambient Glow In Your Bathroom, Or Mount Downwards To Create More Focused Light On Your Counter Tops.
- Dimensions: 7 Inch Height, 52 Inch Width, 8.5 Inch Extension; 6-7 Inch Diameter Glass Shades; 6 Medium Base Sockets Require 60 Watt Max Bulbs Or Led Equivalent Each
- Contemporary Style: Who Says Your Style Can T Shine In Your Bathroom" The Simple Construction And White Frosted Glass Shades Adds Clean Lines And Modern Finishes To Your Contemporary Bathroom For An Overall Uncluttered Look For Your Vanity.
- Lighting Profile: Excellent Directional Lighting And Six White Frosted Glass Shades Create A Wonderfully Bright Effect Over Your Bathroom Mirrors Or Makeup Station So You Can Carry Out Your Morning Routine In Style.
- Easy Installation: Everything You Need To Install This Vanity Light Is Included In The Box For Easy Installation.
||9 in. x 52 in. x 7 in.
||7.13in White Frosted Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.