Vintage-inspired forms with a modern finish, this pendant provides the perfect accent lighting for any home. Especially well-suited to small spaces, the subtle blue tint of the glass shade allows room-filling illumination without altering the color of the light, adding a pop of color while the light is off and warm, atmospheric light while it's on. Picture the jug-shaped pendant over your cottage chic dining table or imagine an antique-styled Edison bulb illuminating from within the dynamic glass to set a vintage atmosphere for your coastal bar. With the crisp, clean lines and glossy blue glass, the design possibilities are truly endless.
Height: 22.88 inches
•Width: 9.875 inches
•Length: 9.875 inches
•Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Modern lights for room ceiling: vintage-inspired ceiling lights with a chrome finish and a painted light blue glass add the perfect casual blend of rustic and contemporary accent to your house decor; measures 23 inches in height and 10 inches in diameter
- Ambient lighting profile: this hanging lamp creates fantastic, even lighting to illuminate any space; requires one 150-watt bulb or an led/edison bulb equivalent for some extra vintage charm
- Adjustable ceiling light: included additional lengths of the chain allows you to set the light fixture in vaulted or sloped ceilings
- Easy installation: easy-to-read, step-by-step guide provides clear instructions for setting up your new ceiling light fixtures
- Transforming homes and lifestyles: rewriting the rules, challenging the status quo, and reimagining a new model of home décor that brings together the perfect balance of form, function, and inspiration under one company, one roof, one kenroy home
||Painted Light Blue Glass
||10 in. x 10 in. x 23 in.
||9.88in Painted Light Blue Shade
||31 in. - 100 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.