Vintage-inspired forms with a modern finish, this pendant provides the perfect accent lighting for any home. Especially well-suited to small spaces, the crystal-clear glass shade allows room-filling illumination while lending itself to a wide variety of styles. Picture the jug-shaped pendant over your cottage chic dining table, or imagine a vintage-styled Edison bulb illuminating from within the dynamic glass to set a rustic atmosphere for your industrial-modern bar. With the crisp, clean lines and glossy glass, the design possibilities are truly endless.
Height: 22.88 inches
•Width: 9.875 inches
•Length: 9.875 inches
•Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Glass Drop Ceiling Light: A Vintage Styled Light Will Add A Stunning Effect To This Glossy, Yet Transparent Design Feature; The Translucence Of The Glass Offers An Appealing Touch To Crisp And Clean Interiors
- Dimensions: This Hanging Light Fixture Is 23 Inch In Height, 10 Inch In Diameter
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: The Modern Lighting Includes 6-Feet Of Matching Chain To Adjust The Ideal Hanging Height And Is Vaulted Ceiling Compatible
- Lighting Profile: This Contemporary Ceiling Light With Clear Hand Blown Glass Light Shade Allows For Vintage Light Bulbs To Shine Through Unobstructed, Allowing For Vivid Room-Filling Illumination; The Pendant Light Uses 1-150 Watt (M) Bulb (Bulb Not Included)
- Room Placement: This Decorative Light Adds A Touch Of A Warm Ambiance To Your Dining Rooms, Breakfast Nooks, Living Room Or Entryways
||10 in. x 10 in. x 23 in.
||9.88in Clear Glass Shade
||31 in. - 100 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.