Vintage-inspired forms with a modern finish, this pendant provides the perfect accent lighting for any home. Especially well-suited to small spaces, the subtle blue tint of the glass shade allows room-filling illumination without altering the color of the light, adding a pop of color while the light is off and warm, atmospheric light while it's on. Picture the jug-shaped pendant over your cottage chic dining table or imagine an antique-styled Edison bulb illuminating from within the dynamic glass to set a vintage atmosphere for your coastal bar. With the crisp, clean lines and glossy blue glass, the design possibilities are truly endless.
Height: 15.25 inches
•Width: 6.125 inches
•Length: 6.125 inches
•Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Vintage inspired, versatile design: with a shape inspired by vintage apothecary glass jugs, this pendant elevates simple forms with a sleek chrome finish and subtle blue tint for a versatile look that brings a pop of color in any home. pair the slight blue color with your coastal home décor to complement the blue tones of your beachy wall art and furniture or use it to infuse your modern minimalist space with colorful personality.
- Dimensions: 15.25 inch height, 6 inch diameter, requires 1-60-watt maximum medium base bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: despite the gorgeous subtle blue color in the vintage pharmacist jug-inspired glass shade, the resulting light sheds a warm, room-filling glow without any blue tint, perfect for coastal bedrooms, dining rooms, or breakfast nooks
- Vaulted ceiling compatible: adjustable height chains make this fixture both vaulted ceiling and sloped ceiling compatible; perfect for your high vaulted entryways or sloped ceiling dining rooms
- Quick link chains: need additional height" quick link chains allow you to purchase and attach additional chain to reach the highest vaulted ceilings
||6 in. x 6 in. x 15 in.
||6.13in Painted Light Blue Shade
||23 in. - 94 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.