Vintage-inspired forms with a modern finish, this pendant provides the perfect accent lighting for any home. Especially well-suited to small spaces, the crystal-clear glass shade allows room-filling illumination while lending itself to a wide variety of styles. Picture the jug-shaped pendant over your cottage chic dining table, or imagine a vintage-styled Edison bulb illuminating from within the dynamic glass to set a rustic atmosphere for your industrial-modern bar. Oil rubbed bronze hardware adds a warm, inviting look to the fixture. With the crisp, clean lines and glossy glass, the design possibilities are truly endless.
Height: 15.25 inches
•Width: 6.125 inches
•Length: 6.125 inches
•Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Vintage-Inspired, Versatile Design: Inspired By Vintage Apothecary Glass Jugs, This Pendant Combines Vintage Forms With An Inviting Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish; Use An Edison Bulb For Even More Vintage Charm
- Clear Glass Shade: Transparent Glass Shade Provides Room-Filling Light To Cottage-Inspired Kitchens, Contemporary Bar Height Counters, Or Small Apartment Entryways Without Taking Up Too Much Space.
- Dimensions: 23 Inch Height, 10 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-150 Watt Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Additional Lengths Of Chain Included For Use In Vaulted Or Sloped Ceilings
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Glass Allows Light To Flow Freely, Providing Warm, Room-Filling Illumination
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||6 in. x 6 in. x 15 in.
||6.13in Clear Gladd Shade
||23 in. - 94 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.