With a slant towards a traditional vibe with oil rubbed bronze and crystal clear shade, this versatile flush mount provides the perfect accent lighting for any home. Especially well-suited to small spaces, the crystal-clear glass shade allows room-filling illumination while lending itself to a wide variety of styles. Picture the minimalist light illuminating your modern farmhouse dining table, or imagine a vintage-styled Edison bulb illuminating from within the dynamic glass to set a rustic atmosphere for your industrial-modern bar. With the crisp, clean lines and glossy glass, the design possibilities are truly endless.
Height: 9 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Versatile Design: This Modern Flush Mount Leans Toward Vintage Design By Combining Crystal Clear Glass With A Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish; Use An Edison Bulb For A Hint Of Vintage Charm
- Clear Glass Shade: Transparent Glass Shade Provides Room-Filling Light To Cottage-Inspired Kitchens, Contemporary Bar Height Counters, Or Small Apartment Entryways Without Taking Up Too Much Space.
- Dimensions: 9 Inch Height, 12 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-Medium Base 100 Watt Max Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Glass Allows Light To Flow Freely, Providing Warm, Room-Filling Illumination
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Electrical Wire And Step-By-Step Instructions Included For Safe And Easy Installation
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||12 in. x 12 in. x 9 in.
||11.5in Clear Blowing Shade
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.