Exquisitely crafted, this pendant features dark woven wood interlaced between a bronze finished frame to create this handsome natural modern fixture. A large 24-inch diameter pendant expertly suited for illuminating pleasant dining room conversations with family and friends will add a wood grain glow to any space. This versatile and stylish pendant allows for easy infusing of natural and classy coastal style into any living area, vaulted entryway, or mixed material dining room.
Height: 7 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 24 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Natural Urban Look: Place The Shaker Anywhere You Need A Refreshing Natural Touch - Breakfast Nooks, Hotel Bars, Industrial Urban Lofts; The Possibilities Are Endless. The Blackened Bronze Frame Is Perfectly Paired With The Woven Wood To Create The Ultimate Transitional Piece.
- Dimensions: 24-Inch Width, 7-Inch Height
- Lighting Profile: With Its Three Light Sources, This Pendant Provides Fantastic Downward Directional Light To Illuminate Your Kitchen Counters - Ideal Lighting For Meal Prepping Over A Kitchen Island Or For Setting The Mood For A Romantic Dinner Over Your Farmhouse Dining Table. The Frosted Acrylic Base Softens The Harsh Light To Make This Pendant Similarly Suitable Over Foyers And Entry Ways.
- Adjustable Height: The Height Of This Pendant Is Fully Customizable To Fit Your Needs - Includes 12 And 6 Extension Rods And A Swivel So You Can Install The Shaker Pendant On Vaulted Ceilings Or Foyers. The Bottom Frosted Acrylic Diffuser Is Removable So You Can Easily Change Out The Light Bulbs Without Having To Uninstall The Pendant.
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulb And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer.
||Dark Woven Wood
||24 in. x 24 in. x 7 in.
||Steel & Glass
||24in Real Wood Strips Thread Around a Sturdy Metal Fram Shade
||15 in. - 51 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.