This minimalist vanity light packs a massive amount of style. Harnessing the raw inspiration of industrial design, this versatile fixture provides plenty of bright illumination for you to kickstart your morning routine. This vanity light features three crystal clear glass shades paired with a bright and lustrous brushed steel finish, excellent for ramping up the stripped down industrial design notes. This versatile design complements a wide range of home décor, perfect for creating a spa-like contemporary minimalist or a coastal-industrial master bathroom.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 26 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Industrial style: representing the perfect balance of loft living and modern industrial style, this vanity features a sleek brushed steel finish and 3 clear blown glass shades to fill your master bathroom with plenty of light. the clear glass shades allow for uninterrupted multidirectional light that's fantastic for situations that call for large amounts of light, such as bathroom installation over a mirror and pedestal sink so you can fix your makeup, style your hair, and jumpstart your morning routine.
- Dimensions: 10 inch height, 26 inch width, 9 inch extension; requires 3-60 watt (m) bulbs or led/edison bulb equivalent
- Lighting profile: this 3 light vanity provides warm area filling illumination; the clear glass shade allows the bulb to remain on full display without obstructing the path of light
- Edison bulb compatible: for more vintage-industrial charm, use a compatible led edison bulb (not included)
- Install along hallways, bathrooms, and more: an exceptional bathroom light, install above your mirror to create a dynamic illuminated bathroom vanity; install either facing up or down depending on your lighting preference
||9 in. x 26 in. x 10 in.
||6.25in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.