This wall-mounted lamp features a space-saving, minimalist design that packs a massive amount of style. Harnessing the raw inspiration of industrial design, this lamp features a pully system that allows you to customize the height of the lighting element, making this lamp perfect for use in home offices and master bedrooms above nightstands, desks and more. Each lamp features a clear glass shade and a rich oil rubbed bronze finish, excellent for ramping up the stripped-down industrial design notes in your urban loft. To add vintage charm, use an antique-style Edison bulb.
Height: 11.5 inches
•Width: 6.25 inches
•Length: 7.75 inches
•Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Industrial Style: Representing The Perfect Balance Of Loft Living And Modern Industrial Style; This Portable Lamp Features A Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish And Crystal Clear Glass Shade
- Dimensions: 6 Inch Width, 8 Inch Extension, 6 Inch Clear Glass Shade, Requires 1-60 Watt Max Bulb Or Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Pully Construction: Unique Pully System Allows You To Adjust The Height Of The Lighting Element - Pull The Cord Up To Provide Additional Area-Filling Illumination Or Pull The Lighting Element Down For More Focused Task Lighting. Pully Ensures The Light Stays Wherever You Place It.
- Lighting Profile: This Series Is Best Powered By A Vintage Edison Bulb; The Clear Glass Shade Allows For Bright And Vivid Room Filling Illumination; Great For Reading Books, Typing, And Other Tasks
- No Hardwiring Required: Simply Mount And Plug In, Using The Included On/Off Line Switch
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||8 in. x 6 in. x 12 in.
||6.25in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Yes-On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.