"Branching" out from a large collection of matching lamps and fixtures, this wall sconce has a distinct design personality that perfectly balances the combinations of rustic lodge-inspired looks with the elegance of cottage chic design. Animated and vine-like, natural-looking twigs encircle the amber scavo glass shade, contrasting the light amber color with the rich oil rubbed bronze and giving an airy-organic feel to each piece. With a wide variety of matching lamps, wallchieres, pendants and other pieces, this family is truly a rustic designer's dream come true.
Height: 27.75 inches
•Width: 14.25 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Rustic Elements: Branch Details Are The Hallmark Staple Of This Collection, Winding Around The Amber Iridescent Glass Shades; Perfect For Rustic, Lodge Or Country Cottage Design
- Rich Color Palette: A Rich, Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Complements The Light Amber Color Of The Glass Shades For A Warm, Yet Elegant Look In Your Dining Rooms And Entryways
- Dimensions: 28 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext; 6 Inch Diameter Amber Iridescent Glass Shades, Requires 2-Medium Base 100 Watt Max Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Organic Wall Accent: Wide Variety Of Placement Options; Use To Illuminate Hallways, Stairwells, Or Install On Either Side Of A Bathroom Mirror For A Rustic Lodge-Style Wall Accent
- Lighting Profile: Amber Iridescent Glass Shades Diffuses The Bright Light To Create A Warm Area-Filling Glow
||8 in. x 14 in. x 28 in.
||6in Amber Iridescent Glass for Bronze Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.