Add a touch of creative flare to your home with the Bulletin 1 light mini pendant. With a unique balance between natural and organically inspired materials, this pendant represents an exceptionally artful contemporary and casual light combination. The pendant features a brushed steel finish paired with a stunning cork shade. The contrast between a brushed steel finish with a much lighter shade makes this pendant a stand out feature in any room. At 7-inches in diameter and adjustable height, this pendant would be the perfect lighting solution to hang in your high-ceiling entryways. With numerous possibilities and places to be hung, the Bulletin 1 light mini pendant may just be the perfect lighting fixture for your space.
Height: 12 inches
•Width: 7 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Natural Cork: A Brilliant Combination Of Natural Cork And Radiant Brushed Steel Merge Together To Create A Modern Lighting Display
- Dimensions: 7 Inch Diameter Shade, Up To 60 Inch Height With Adjustable Brushed Steel Rods
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Excellent For Modern Kitchens, Living Rooms With Lightly Contrasted Furniture, And Organically Inspired Living Areas; The Vivid Display Of Illuminated Cork Would Draw The Eye Of Anyone Stepping Foot Through Your Entryway;
- Modern Style With An Organic Touch: A Wonderful Blend Of Organic And Modern Style Courtesy Of A Brushed Steel Finished Silver Column That Elegantly Tapers Into The Matching Finish Adjustable Rods; The Natural Cork Shade Offers A Stunning Visual Contrast Both In Texture And Color
- Lighting Profile: Fantastic For Downward Directional Illumination Suitable For Breakfast Nooks, Counter Height Bars Or Vaulted Ceiling Entryways
||7 in. x 7 in. x 12 in.
||7in Cork Shade
||22 in. - 58 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.