Add a touch of creative flair to your home with this stunning cork 3 light pendant. With a unique balance between natural and organically inspired materials, this pendant represents an exceptionally artful contemporary and casual light combination. The pendant features a brushed steel finish paired with a textural cork shade. The contrast between a brushed steel finish with a much lighter shade makes this pendant a stand out feature in any room. At 22-inches in diameter, this pendant would be the perfect lighting solution to hang over a modern dark-toned dining room.
Height: 19.5 inches
•Width: 22 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Modern Pendant Light: Contemporary Ceiling Light With A Brushed Steel Finish And A Stunning Natural Cork Drum Shade Adds The Perfect Casual Blend Of Organic And Modern Accent To Your House Decor; Measures 64 Inches In Height And 22 Inches In Diameter
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Hanging Pendant Light Creates Fantastic Even Lighting For Illuminating The Living Space; Requires Three 100 Watt Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Adjustable Ceiling Light: The Plated Steel Column Rods Allow You To Set Any Height Of The Light Fixture In Any Room In The House
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Light Pendant
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||22 in. x 22 in. x 20 in.
||22in Cork Shade
||28 in. - 64 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.