Simple and elegant in design, this 1 light outdoor pendant features a rich oil rubbed bronze finish and a gorgeously detailed frame with subtle nods to industrial and coastal design. Infused with plenty of traditional nautical style, this 10-inch diameter pendant has a wide graduated width barn-style shade, creating bright, area-filling downlighting perfect for use above your outdoor living room tables and sectional. No need to call an electrician with this pendant - simply mount it in your pergola, gazebo or sunroom and plug it in to instantly enjoy the warm atmospheric glow.
Height: 15 inches
•Width: 9.5 inches
•Length: 9.5 inches
•Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 15-Inch Height, 9.5-Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60-Watt (M) Bulb
- Versatile Coastal Design: Versatile Design Takes Subtle Influences From Coastal And Industrial Design To Create A Look That Complements A Wide Variety Of Décor Styles. The Richly Dark Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Complements The Wide Shade. This Simple, Elegant Pendant Is Perfectly Suited For Coastal, Cape Cod, British Colonial, Industrial, Farmhouse And Traditional Home Décor.
- Convenient Pull Chain Switch: Pull Chain Switch Is At The Perfect Height For You To Quickly And Easily Turn On Your New Light Without Straining Or Reaching.
- Heavy-Duty Power Cord: The Durable Grounded Heavy-Duty Power Cord Has A Minimum Length Of 15 Feet While The Chain Is An Additional 10 Feet So You Can Place Your New Outdoor Pendant Wherever You Please, Regardless Of Where Your Outlets Are Located.
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||10 in. x 10 in. x 15 in.
||23 in. - 91 in.
||Yes-On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.