The elegance and sophistication of large 3-tiered chandeliers get a modern update with matte black-finished acrylic rings that illuminate from within. This LED chandelier consists of three concentric dimmable rings that are lined with a matte black interior, lending your contemporary dining room a futuristic feel. Suitable for your foyers, entryways, and living areas, this unique LED chandelier will add plenty of atmospheric lighting and sleek style to your home.
Height: 120 inches
•Width: 31.5 inches
•Length: 31.5 inches
•Weight: 13.1 pounds
- Modern Lights For Room Ceiling: The Contemporary 3-Tiered Led Chandelier With A Sleek Matte Black Finish Features Three Concentric Circles Of Bright Led Light That Add A Moody Urban Vibe To Your Home Decor; Measures 122 Inches In Height And 31.5 Inches In Diameter
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Modern Chandelier With Dimmable Led Rings Creates A Warm, Atmospheric Glow To Illuminate Any Living Space; Includes Three 80-Watt Maximum Integrated Dimmable Led Rings, 3800 Lumens, And 3000K Color Temperature
- Adjustable Ceiling Light: Maximum 122-Inch Height Allows You To Set The Light Fixture In Vaulted Or Sloped Ceilings; Perfect For High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Ceiling Light Fixtures
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||32 in. x 32 in. x 120 in.
||Steel & Aluminum
||31.5in Clear with Bubble Effect Shade
||8 in. - 122 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.