Designed with the sleek style and profile of a vintage pharmacist's jar, this versatile pendant expertly blends contemporary design with nostalgic appeal. The exquisite shape and clarity of the clear glass pendant illuminate your space with the perfect glow, providing a warm cascade of light. With its blended styles and vaulted ceiling compatibility, this pendant could fit into a modern, white kitchen above an island to give you perfect task lighting for prepping food or it could hang in a light-toned vintage-inspired vaulted entryway. To drive home the vintage charm, use a compatible antique Edison bulb.
Height: 20 inches
•Width: 11 inches
•Length: 11 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Vintage inspired with modern appeal: the exquisite shape of the pendant is reminiscent of a vintage pharmacist's jar, but with the extreme clarity and smoked gray finish of a more modern piece.
- Dimensions: 11 inch width, 20 inch height, up to 92 inch hang height with adjustable chain
- Lighting profile: crystal-clear glass provides a warm cascade of light perfect for illuminating your space with a widespread glow. use an edison bulb for an interesting hint of warm, vintage light. requires one medium base socket, 150 watt maximum or led or edison equivalent bulb
- Vaulted ceilings: illuminate your entryway or foyer no matter how high your ceilings reach. the apothecary comes with an adjustable chain so you can welcome family and guests home with a warm, room-filling glow.
- Led: led bulbs compatible. if dimmable bulbs are needed, make sure bulbs you purchase are dimmable led bulb and you use a led compatible dimmer.
||11 in. x 11 in. x 20 in.
||11in Clear Glass Shade
||28 in. - 95 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.