You have your trendy farmhouse weathered table, your fresh, handpicked floral centerpiece and a homemade roast dinner. All you need is the charming, warm light of the Pi 1-Light Pendant. With its antique mirror shade creating a soft, warm ambiance, the Pi will give your dining area a complete cottage-chic makeover for a casual dining feel. Carry the farmhouse charm forward into the rest of your home and illuminate your kitchen island or foyer - high vaulted ceilings are no match for adjustable height of the chrome finished extension pieces.
Height: 14 inches
•Width: 9 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Vintage Inspired Design: The Curves And Aged Finish Of This Vintage-Inspired Pendant Will Illuminate Your Home With Rustic Charm.
- Cottage Chic Dining: For A Subtly Glam Cottage Chic Dining Area, Hang This 1-Light Pendant Over Your Weathered Farmhouse Dining Table Or Over Your Rustically Country Kitchen Island.
- Dimensions: Up To 60 Inch Height, 9 Inch Width, Requires 1 Medium Base 60 Watt Bulb Max Or Led Equivalent.
- Antique Mirror Shade: The Aged, Rustic Appearance Of The Antique Mirror Shade Adds To The Farmhouse Charm When Paired With Light Wood Furniture And Subtle Color Palettes. Add A Warm Ambiance And Further The Vintage Charm With An Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Lighting Profile: Antique Mirror Shade Allows Soft Light To Pass Through While Directing It Downwards For Excellent Ambient Downlighting. While Perfectly Suited For Dining Areas, This Pendant'S Warm Light Is Also Suitable For Kitchen Bars, Islands, Living Rooms, Entry Ways And Workspaces.
||9 in. x 9 in. x 14 in.
||9in Antique Glass Shade Shade
||24 in. - 60 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.