Transform your modern home into an abstract art exhibit with the ultra-modern finishes of this 1 light pendant. Smokey gray glass shade is blown to a warped, melted metal effect, completely concealing the bulb behind its highly reflective, glossy surface when turned off. Turn this contemporary pendant on, and suddenly your entryway, living room, dining room or kitchen is bathed in a warm, atmospheric glow and the distorted filaments of an Edison bulb is made visible in the smokey glass. This dynamic shade is suspended from sleek black chrome hardware, furthering the high fashion modern look.
Height: 11.25 inches
•Width: 11.5 inches
•Length: 11.5 inches
•Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Ultra Modern Looks: The Ultra-Modern Finishes Of This 1 Light Pendant Will Infuse Your Home With High Fashion And Style. Smokey Gray Glass Shade Is Blown To Look Like Warped, Melted Metal With Its Highly Reflective Glossy Finish And Irregular Shape. Black Chrome Hardware Completes The Contemporary Look, Transforming Your Urban Industrial Loft Into Its Own Modern Abstract Art Exhibit.
- Dimensions: 11.25 Inch Height, 11.5 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Smokey Gray Glass Is Highly Reflective, Concealing The Bulb While It'S Turned Off And Dispersing A Warm, Atmospheric Glow When It'S Turned On.
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||12 in. x 12 in. x 11 in.
||11.5in Irregular Smoky Blowing Shade
||20 in. - 56 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.