This 1 light mini pendant infuses your home with plenty of minimalist contemporary style. The blue glass inner shade within the clear glass outer shade adds a subtle pop of color to your kitchen island, dining room, or entryway while allowing the filament of your choice of bulb to shine, casting plenty of warm, atmospheric lighting in your space.
Height: 12.5 inches
•Width: 6.875 inches
•Length: 6.875 inches
•Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Dual Shade Construction: This Mini Pendant Features A Blue Tinted Inner Shade With A Clear Glass Outer Shade For A Contemporary Take On Coastal Design That Fills Your Entryway, Dining Room, Or Kitchen Island With Plenty Of Bright Lighting.
- Dimensions: 51 Inch Height, 6.875 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Clear Glass Dual Shades Allow The Filament Of Your Choice Of Bulb To Remain Visible, Casting A Warm And Welcoming Light In Your Entryway Or Living Room
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||7 in. x 7 in. x 13 in.
||6.88in Bigger Glass and Small Blue Glass Shade
||21 in. - 57 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.