Dramatic looks in a space saving design - this beaded flush mounted light is perfect for those looking to bring bold bohemian style to their hallways, bedrooms, entryways and more. The low 11-inch profile doesn't necessarily sacrifice style for extra space - this flush mount features distressed white wood beads elegantly draped around three central lights, finished with a large bed drop hanging down the middle. Expertly well-suited for smaller apartments, condos and townhomes or anywhere with low ceilings, this versatile design perfectly complements bohemian, eclectic and transitional design.
Height: 11.25 inches
•Width: 15.75 inches
•Length: 15.75 inches
•Weight: 4.35 pounds
- Boho beaded beauty: natural wooden beads are strung around a brushed steel finish metal frame in this beautifully bohemian statement piece.
- Rustic dining room: wooden beads provide a rustic element to the otherwise contemporary color scheme, perfect for hanging above your industrial modern dining room table for a soft, organic touch.
- Dimensions: 11 inch height, 16 inch diameter, requires 3-60 watt (m) bulbs or led equivalent, edison bulb compatible (not included)
- Natural modern design: the modern distressed white colors of contemporary design get a casual, organic touch with the wooden beads for a look that complements your natural modern living room
- Lighting profile: the warm light of the three bulbs flow through the wooded bead details, filling the area with an ambient glow while casting interesting shadows
||Brushed Steel w/Distressed White Wood Beads
||16 in. x 16 in. x 11 in.
||Steel & Wood
||in. - 11 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.