Dramatic looks in a space saving design - this beaded semi flush mounted light is perfect for those looking to bring bold bohemian style to their hallways, bedrooms, entryways and more. The low 17-inch height doesn't necessarily sacrifice style for extra space - this flush mount features distressed white wood beads elegantly draped around three central lights, finished with a large bed drop hanging down the middle. Expertly well-suited for smaller apartments, condos and townhomes or anywhere with low ceilings, this versatile design perfectly complements bohemian, eclectic and transitional design.
Height: 17.125 inches
•Width: 15.938 inches
•Length: 15.938 inches
•Weight: 4.84 pounds
- Boho Beaded Beauty: Delightfully Casual, Natural Wooden Beads Are Suspended From A Brushed Steel Frame In This Beautiful Bohemian Statement Piece. The Wonderfully Weathered Wooden Beads Provide A Casual, Rustic Element To The Contemporary Sleek Brushed Steel Frame, Perfect For Adding A Soft, Organic Touch To Your Industrial Dining Room, Natural Modern Grand Entryway, Or Boho Coastal Bedroom.
- Dimensions: 17 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter, Requires 3-60 Watt (M) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent, Edison Bulb Compatible (Not Included)
- Lighting Profile: The Warm Light Of The Three Bulbs Flow Through The Wooded Bead Details, Filling The Area With An Ambient Glow While Casting Interesting Shadows
- Small Spaces: Semi-Flush Mount With Low 17 Inch Height Perfect For Adding Bold Bohemian Style In Your Small Spaces - Install In Low Ceiling Bedrooms, Dining Rooms, Entryways, And Hallways In Your Apartment, Townhome, Or Condo.
- Rustic Dining Room: Wooden Beads Provide A Rustic Element To The Otherwise Contemporary Color Scheme, Perfect For Hanging Above Your Industrial Modern Dining Room Table For A Soft, Organic Touch.
||Brushed Steel w/Distressed White Wood Beads
||16 in. x 16 in. x 17 in.
||Steel & Wood
||in. - 17 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.