Dramatic looks in a space saving design - this beaded semi flush mounted light is perfect for those looking to bring bold bohemian style to their hallways, bedrooms, entryways and more. The low 17-inch height doesn t necessarily sacrifice style for extra space - this flush mount features distressed gray wood beads elegantly draped around three central lights, finished with a large bed drop hanging down the middle. Expertly well-suited for smaller apartments, condos and townhomes or anywhere with low ceilings, this versatile design perfectly complements bohemian, eclectic and transitional design.
Height: 17.125 inches
•Width: 15.938 inches
•Length: 15.938 inches
•Weight: 4.84 pounds
- Lights for room ceiling: modern wood light fixture with bead details adds the perfect bohemian accent to your house decor
- Ambient lighting profile: this flush mount light with gray wooden beads creates an ambient glow while casting interesting shadows for illuminating your living space; requires three 60-watt bulbs
- Low-profile mounting system: 17-inches tall ceiling light makes this outdoor lighting suitable for low or standard ceiling living spaces like dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, or hallways
- Easy installation: easy-to-read, step-by-step guide provides clear instructions for setting up your new ceiling light fixtures
- Transforming homes and lifestyles: rewriting the rules, challenging the status quo, and reimagining a new model of home décor that brings together the perfect balance of form, function, and inspiration under one company, one roof, one kenroy home
||Golden Bronze with Gray Wood Beads
||16 in. x 16 in. x 17 in.
||Steel & Wood
||in. - 17 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.