Bring your glam style to your home kitchen. This metallic 1 light mini pendant may be small in size but its highly reflective chrome finish packs a modern punch! This pendant is the perfect finishing touch for a retro 50's diner-style breakfast nook or a contemporary kitchen. Line up multiple pendants over your kitchen island for excellent task lighting for your meal prep, or hang from your high vaulted ceilings.
Height: 8 inches
•Width: 6 inches
•Length: 6 inches
•Weight: 2.42 pounds
- Contemporary glam: bright, shiny and bold - this mini pendant may be small but it packs a huge glam punch. perfect for your contemporary kitchen or retro 50s diner-style counter height breakfast nook.
- Sleek chrome: sleek and sexy chrome finish creates a highly reflective surface that accentuates the curves of the metal shade
- Dimensions: 10 foot cord, 8 inch height, 6 inch diameter, requires 1-60 watt bulb or led equivalent
- Vaulted entryways: with 10 feet of cord, be rest assured that you can suspend your new mini pendant from the perfect height, even in vaulted entryways or in rooms with high ceilings.
- Lighting profile: line multiple pendants over your bar or kitchen island for downward focused task lighting. expertly well suited for meal prepping or for casually reading the morning paper during breakfast.
||6 in. x 6 in. x 8 in.
||6in Chrome Shade
||15 in. - 117 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.