Welcome your friends and family home in the warm light of this classic outdoor wall sconce. With its traditional lantern profile, black finish, and clear seeded glass shade, this wall-mounted light is the perfect entryway accent. Flank either side of a doorway to welcome your guests to your home, line your front and back porch to illuminate a small evening chat outside, or install along a wall to light your path without fear of stumbling in the dark. Easy to install, this light complements a wide variety of design styles from vintage to coastal, serving as the ultimate in doorway illumination. For additional vintage charm, try using an LED Edison bulb.
Height: 12 inches
•Width: 8.5 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Classic Lantern: Classic Lantern Shape Gives Vintage Charm To Your Home. The Seeded Glass Shade, While Crystal Clear, Gives A Hint Of Texture And Interest To This Otherwise Clean-Lined Wall Sconce. When Paired With The Shade, The Black Finish Creates A Look That Complements A Wide Variety Of Homes, From A Traditional Large Mansion To A Quaint Coastal Beach Cottage.
- Dimensions: 12-Inch Height, 7-Inch Width, 8.5-Inch Ext.; Requires 1-Medium Base 60-Watt Max Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Window Pane Frame Construction Allows Light To Spill Out, Creating An Ambient Glow Perfect For Entryways And Doorways
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||7 in. x 9 in. x 12 in.
||Steel & Glass
||5.25in Clear Seedy Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.