Whether you live in a grand mansion or a more humble home, infuse your front porch with classic charm with this traditional outdoor wall lantern. A classic lantern body with a crystal clear glass shade hangs from a scrolled arm, filling your entryway with a warm cascade of light and curb appeal. Compatible with Edison bulbs, this lantern makes the perfect vintage accent for your elegant transitional home indoors and out - install on either side of doorways, garages, or even master bathroom mirrors or along hallways for a bright spot of light and plenty of charm.
Height: 15 inches
•Width: 6.5 inches
•Length: 7.5 inches
•Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Classic Curb Appeal: This Wall Sconce Has Got Plenty Of Classic Curb Appeal To Spare With Its Durable Black Powder Coated Finish And Traditional Lantern Profile. This Quintessential Lantern Is Suspended From An Elegant Scrolled Arm, Creating The Look Of A Hanging Lantern Beside Your Front Door. The Crystal Clear Glass Shades Protect The Bulb While Allowing Light To Flow Freely, Making This Lantern Perfect For Use With A Vintage-Style Edison Bulb.
- Dimensions: 14.75 Inch Height, 6.5 Inch Width, 7.5 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear, Ultra-Refined Glass Shade Allows The Light To Flow Freely, Creating A Warm Cascade Of Area-Filling Light Perfect For Front Entryways, Gates, Hallways, Stairwells And More.
- Rustproof Powder Coated Steel: This Lantern Is Composed Of Rustproof Powder Coated Steel With A Matte Black Finish, Withstanding Rain, Wind And Sun Year After Year.
- Bulb Shields: Our Ul Listed Lantern Has A Crystal Clear Glass Shade To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
||8 in. x 7 in. x 15 in.
||Steel & Glass
||4.94in Clear Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.